- An unexpected family bereavement
- Hubby falling fowl to acute appendicitis
- A house move (and a hubby unable to lift due to aforementioned ‘man flu’… 😉 )
- Settling our 6 year old into a subsequent new school
- Oh and day to day life, a birthday party and clearing a house in between!
Due to these recent events, I’ve got plenty to blog about! So much in fact, that I’ve decided to run a mini series of ‘The Minimum Stress Practical Guide to… ‘ blog posts. While I can’t promise a miracle fix, I can offer practical advice to people going through similar events (not all at the same time, as happened to me though, I sincerely hope…!)
Over the coming weeks look out for practical guides on how to survive all of the above…
…starting next week with The Minimum Stress Practical Guide to helping your child through a bereavement.