A heartfelt ‘thank you’ to Sandra Danby for nominating this, my very own blog, for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’! Thank you! I’ve been following her blog pretty much since it started around 8 months ago and would highly recommend you grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy her little corner of rural Spain ‘Notes on a Spanish Valley’.
So, I’ve covered the first rule of the blog award (thanking the giver). Now to the second, which is telling you 7 things about me (in no particular order):
1. I can only wear gold (sorry hubby!)… or nickel-free. But gold sounds so much better!
2. If I had to live again, I would be a suffragette.
3. I’m a hippychick at heart.
4. I was fascinated by Geography at school and still am. Which is probably why I enjoy ‘Notes on a Spanish Valley’ so much because it touches on the landscape, the foods, the weather, the culture.
5. I’m more random than most people give me credit for.
6. One of my toes is double-jointed.
7. I’m in the process of getting my children’s book into print!
Now it’s time to ‘pass the blog’ to:
Shannon A Thompson
Tale from The Motherhood
My Liquid Life
All that remains to say is that ‘The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’ has some rules to follow:-
- All recipients need to thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Picture courtesy of the award-originator http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/