Welcome back to #TheZenZing, where I help you put the
zing back into your life.
This time I’m going to talk about how I did this with the help of aloe vera.
You know how you might have to go to a shop (or several) to get a multitude of things to keep you ticking you over and make you feel better?
That was me once upon a time. Not so any longer because I’ve experienced the benefits of aloe vera for myself and have seen the benefits in my family too. Thanks to lovely folk like my friend Zoe’s Forever Living business, getting your hands on aloe products is easy peasy…
The benefits are amazing.
- Take, for example, the shot of aloe I had daily when I found out I was pregnant with our little girl… It was a complicated pregnancy and our little girl was born at 37+1 weeks, just one day shy of being classed ‘premature’. While I’m not claiming that aloe is necessarily a miracle worker, I’m absolutely convinced that my drinking aloe every single day throughout my pregnancy made me and therefore our growing baby girl stronger and healthier…
- Take another shot of the cranberry aloe that we all continue to have daily and the physical strength and visible health that our little (getting-bigger-by-the-day) girl has…
- Add the fluoride free toothpaste that we use as a family, safe in the knowledge that what we are ingesting is aloe, not harmful fluoride…
- Pucker up for the aloe lips that I feel lost without. This is no ordinary lip balm and my lips feel genuinely softer than anything I’ve ever used before. I don’t do lippy as a rule but aloe lips, I do…
- Using a dollop of aloe gelly worked wonders on my c-section scar ~ soothing it and helping it to fade. And our cats have the glossiest coats in the neighbourhood, thanks for the dab on their paws once a week. Their natural instinct is to lick it off! Genius…
- Another handbag essential for me is the pleasant smelling, non-sticky hand sanitiser gel. Always handy…
The great thing about aloe is that it can benefit anyone of any age, including pets.
Do you use aloe? Which are your favourite products?
Which ones have you found to benefit yourself?
I’d love to hear from you by way of comment (below) or tweet me @AllSortsHere and use the #TheZenZing hashtag.
Thank you 🙂
This post is not sponsored or affilliated… I simply love aloe and wanted to share the love 🙂