Hello and welcome to my take on the #AtoZChallenge. You can find out why I’m taking part in ‘From Alpha to Zulu and everything in between…’
- And Then The Fun Began ~ Sam writes honestly and candidly about everything to do with parenting. I also love that she runs a linky that focuses on the less rose-tinted aspects of life called ‘The Truth About’…
- DadBlogUK ~ John Adams writes about all things Stay At Home Dad (though strictly speaking, he’s a Work At Home Dad too). His background in journalism makes for an informative, non-patronising and also entertaining read.
- Lets Talk Mommy ~ Jenny continues to inspire me and hold me in total awe with her endless energy for all things blogging. And I literally mean all things blogging.
- Mummy Tries ~ Renee regularly posts about changing the cycle of negativity and dysfunctionality. For me, she rocks because she also has boundless energy and the love for healthy living and her family always shines through in her posts.
- Teacuptoria ~ The most recent blog that I stumbled upon and now follow regularly, Tor creates fantastic doodles for her blogposts, writes humourous and heartfelt poetry and is very open and honest to boot.
- Verily Victoria Vocalises ~ Vicky Welton has an amazing following and it’s not difficult to see why. She runs 2 successful linkys and they must be successful for a reason. She definitely has my respect on the blogging front.
- Writing Bubble ~ Maddy’s blog has a lovely feel to it, which is pleasing to the eye and is a joy to read, thanks to her style of writing.
This post is for ‘K’ in the #AtoZChallenge.
Is it someone’s birthday and you don’t know what to do?
Let me write a personal rhyme, especially for you.
Pop it in a card, on a pretty label or a letter,
A bespoke rhyme, what a great idea, sit back, relax… that’s better!
A personal rhyme from you to them,
it’s unique, bespoke and easy.
Get in touch today, waste no more time,
It’s really easy peasy…