I love a blog linky! What do I love about them? Lots of things really.
The chance to be a part of a community of like-minded bloggers and the chance to build up a virtual relationship with those bloggers (especially if you link up with the same linkys regularly);
the opportunity to bring more traffic to your blog (as other bloggers know, there’s lots of work involved with blogging and it’s so nice to get the traffic come your way!);
the sheer choice of linkys – there’s something for pretty much any niche!
So, I’m really excited that Claire from Life, Love and Dirty Dishes has given me the opportunity to co-host The Linky Linky, right here on my very own blog! Thanks Claire!
Got a linky to link up? Here are the rules:
- The rules are really simple. There is only one:
- Please only link up linkys.
- You do not need to comment. This linky is really a place to find the best linkys in town and join in with the ones you want. It’s also a chance for bloggers who host linkys to promote them.
- Please enter the name of your linky, the date it opens, and your blog name as your title for the link up. For example mine would be: #FridayFrolics – Fridays – Life Love and Dirty Dishes
- The linky will run Monday to Sunday every week. Please bear in mind that linkys open at various times throughout the week so please come back on different days to see what other linkys have been added.
- Please note any posts linked up that are not linkys will be removed.
The Linky Linky:
Please enter the name of your linky, the date it opens, and your blog name as your title for the link up.
For example mine would be:
#HighlightsofHappy on Instagram – Sundays – VirtuallyAllSorts