How to write a letter to Santa (with free printable template)
Christmas is a magical time. It’s a time for planning, for preparing, for posting that letter to Santa! Here’s a quick guide on how to write a letter to Santa.
You will need:
3 sheets of thin A4 card in the colours of your choice (red and green work well for Christmas!)
The letter template that you can download at the bottom of this post.
Step by step:
- Decide which coloured card will have the envelope flap. (card 1)
- Cut a semi-circle along one length of that card.
- Decide which coloured card will be on the envelope flap side (the card that the flap gets stuck down on to). (card 2)
- Take the card that will be the address side. (card 3)
- Using the sellotape, stick card 2 and 3 together along the 3 sides (but no the top length where the flap will go).
- Stick the straight side of the semi-circle to the top length of the main envelope.
- Write the letter to Santa!
- Add the all important address, stick down the flap and post your card!
What does your child leave out for Santa and his reindeers? I’d love to know. Please do leave a comment below or tweet me @AllSortsHere.